My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

A Not Such Good Day...

looks like a good down pour is coming* Its dull and dark outside. I will wait and see if what happens.

Even if it rains when its over what I plan to clear in the garden can still be done. The weather won't affect what I plan to do. Too late now as a lot has been cleared but ideally a scythe would have been quick and ideal initially. That's basically what a strimmer is. I will attack the ivy on the fence panels too.

I can bag rubbish not a wasted day if I do that later in the day, an odd half an hour here and there, can make a difference. If I make headway I may post another image,

The windows were replaced within fifteen minutes and all done by 9.45am.

I may rest this morning. Its how I feel. But I have had coffee and my meds. Perhaps I'll have something nice for my evening meal too.

Update:It didn't rain...I got into the garden and cleared all the ivy from the fence panels(some panels need replacing but I may be able to make them last a while longer)if they are painted and actually because of the ivy on the other side in my neighbours garden, it helps support the fence. It will grow again but if I keep on top of it all will be well. I can't control what happens on the other side. Going to paint the back fence too but may have to wait for the hornets to leave. Its been suggested that could be around September.

Lots of rubbish to bag and if I do that even I can see that I am making a difference. I may leave the little bit of ivy sitting on top of the fence as below but now am thing when I get the hedge trimmer I may level it altogether so it is not sitting on top and should it start growing again(as it will)it will give me a little longer before I need to do the task again.



I'd love to go and see a favourite comedy band at the Town Hall in Bishop Auckland tonight. The ticket price isn't bad but I'm not really ready for the bus, I have to leave early to get there.

The last bus home leaves before the end of the show unless they finish early, if I miss the bus I have to get a taxi(that's £15)or try and connect with a bus on a different route that comes this way and if the first bus fails to do that I am stuck in the middle of nowhere in a lonely place so I think I'll give it a miss.

*How wrong I was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home