My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Tuesday Was Good...

I've pulled out items from the pantry and with am empty wheelie bin, today I shall put all that in
to cupboards and/or get it into the bin. May take no more than an hour.

Good night at the music club. I won a couple of small prizes(but you pay for them really)but it helps finance the club. One is a raffle and I won some some items in a box for washing in the shower/soap etc...and in the Tombola raising money for an intensive care unit at a local hospital a small box of chocolates.

I bothered with food today and am back in the swing of things...Had wild vegetable rice, a fish cake and hash browns for tea. Later today I may bother with breakfast and have porridge with fruit. Even I don't eat it today I think I'll cook and put in storage boxes a stew/casserole in the slow cooker(vegetables and some kind of meat)Could be Chicken thighs but I've found some boned and they only cost an extra 50p so I think that is good value.

I also discovered some slow cooked diced Irish Beef and the smaller 200g was not more expensive than purchasing the larger version so that smaller pack will be better for me. More likely to use it all up.

For lunch perhaps a salad or a big wholemeal bun with everything salad in it!

I've treat myself to some Jersey Royal potatoes too. I was in the supermarket at midnight but its only a couple of streets away and my mobility was a little better so I shopped then rather than later today.

I was eating mini ice lollies at 1am!

Think I'll have another mug of coffee and listen to the radio a little longer and look over my TV listings magazine. With Bank holiday coming up I was hoping something special is on the radio/tv but I don't think that there is...

Hoping Wednesday is as good as Tuesday has been.

Update:It can be dangerous to suggest what plans may be later on...yes I am clearing rubbish away. Yes I am going to make an effort on what I shall be eating but...its reached 5pm and I am only now thinking about "Food!" and it will probably be very simple.

Having gone through the TV magazine though nothing special is jumping out at me I have seen a few programmes and films(mainly old ones)that I quite fancy looking at and I may make an effort to sit in the lounge and watch on my larger TV even if that means my electric bill will increase.  And it appears that a national terrestrial TV channel belonging to ITV have or are starting to show the TV series Gunsmoke which I was watching quite a few of(not always in the right order)and I had stopped watching after doing so daily towards the end of last year and the start of this year.

Firstly via CBS Action and then another called True Entertainment. It helps if one channel runs a series in order and can show all of the episodes but these days they often switch across stations or some hold the rights to only some episodes so you have to chase them around the schedules.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home