My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Strange Day...

Slept well...I know that I dreamed and again I think I returned to a part of my life I was less than happy in(when I was working at my first job)but I still felt great upon waking.

I dozed off later on but woke later with that strange knotted feeling in my stomach so the answer was to get up, the weather isn't great but I popped down the town and purchased some bin bags for bagging up more stuff for the wheelie bin, paid my TV license(it had to be done)its now out of the way for another year. Oh and I purchased 3 jars of Ross' pickled onions!!!! Well they are on offer and they only cost me £1. Its ages since I had a pickled onion.

I could start the work now but I'll wait until tomorrow...then go to the remembrance service at the church for 4pm.

I may make a few ham and tomato buns for the bingo tomorrow night, take some cheese and crisps. I don't need a lot and again there are fewer of us because one of our group is back in hospital again. And as last Sunday his "Girlfriend" may decide to miss the night too. So we'll be down to three people.

I think its going to be a night of radio listening and pottering around on the internet. I may try and do something nice for an evening meal later but for now I have a remaining chicken, cheese and bacon slice which I am about to have but I won't be buying them again. They are more pastry than filling. The ones from the local baker/freezer shop is better value than the supermarket.

I gave in and purchased three more shirts yesterday at the charity shop, only 99p each and good brands...BHS, M&S and Next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home