My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, April 27, 2015

Sunday Was Good...

I came home with loads of fruit which I am determined to get back into the habit of eating as I used to.

The Remembrance Service at my local church for Mum and Dad was comforting but Mum was announced as Katherine instead of Kathleen but it still went well. No excuse as it was written out clearly for them. One year someone was not read out so errors do happen.

I won a house on the bingo tonight but was so busy watching the other cards I was marking I missed it! I realised quickly but the next number had been read out. I did win £10 on a domino card so I was only down £2 on the night but had I won the lot I would've been £25 up on the night. The two ladies I was with won three houses between them much as last week so for them it was another good week.

I had some ham rolls, cheese, crisps and little Lemon Bakewell cakes that I took a long and some Items I came home with and had for supper but the ham and cheese went down well. I gave a ham roll, crisps and a cake to someone who always comes over to talk with me and she's a bit special needs and she won't talk to everyone but she does me, bless her she gave me a kiss on the cheek and thanked me. I must have one of those kind faces who she senses my nature.

I've started clearing more rubbish into the wheelie bin and creating space for items that are not for throwing out so I am getting there.

I have had dates given for when I can expect my repairs to the house to be looked at too...after the tenancy visit that happened last week which went OK.

I'll take it easy today and then I'll start the ball rolling again over Mum's money and start to pull the garden into shape.

I said I have only a few events planned but I do have a local show at our music club in six days, another show in nineteen days which I will attend with two very good friends Joe and Andrea(who I know through the music club)but see elsewhere these days.

Each only costs £5 and that won't be missed as I have been careful what I spend and its only like putting aside £3 a week. The second may go up slightly if I have a drink and we will be sharing a taxi there and back but sharing brings the cost down. And you are taken from door to door.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home