My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, March 02, 2015

Unusually For Me...

I'm already up and ready to go to the Dr's surgery and see what the message is awaiting me there. I'll call for some change from the bank for this afternoon's bingo and  towards the taxi home, perhaps buy some more Roast Potatoes and a Bloomer loaf.

Upon returning I may decide to do a beef and vegetable stew in the slow cooker. Which will then perhaps be ready when I return home later in the day.

Thinking I will listen to a radio documentary this morning about understanding strokes.

I have started editing and saving lots of audio files I have let get out of hand, it will take forever but it keeps me busy and I can do other tasks whilst the computer gets on with it.

Update:The plan only changed ever so slightly...I phoned the surgery and was told the Dr will phone me in the morning* and its nothing to worry about. Pointless really. In 17+ years I have never been given a Vitamin C tablet in my medication. The chemist did a check recently when I collected my last prescription and thought I should have it added to the list as one drug I take can affect me in some way...now they tell me. Why has the Dr/Consultant not suggested it? And as my check up at hospital hasn't shown anything, why now? Hey Ho!

I didn't win at the bingo. I was going to go to the bank and catch a bus to my destination but took a few steps outside and decided I wasn't up to it so gave in and phoned for a taxi. Then late this afternoon it all went black, the winds whipped up and it started to snow so it looked as though my shopping trip was off but by the time I came home it had stopped and though cold, the sun came out so I did get my groceries. However, by the time I was home I was in so much pain and my limbs were hurting, I got home by determination.

I will now rest and perhaps have a sleep** in my bed. Listen to the radio and have a coffee. Later I will make an effort and have a meal of some kind as I said earlier. I'm not down and am upbeat regardless.

*Think I'll go and see my Dr and book an appointment when the phone lines open. **I had virtually two hours uninterrupted sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home