My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Here We Go Again...

The Music Club tonight *o|^_^|o music I'm having a coffee at present and in the next hour I'll have a tidy up, a shave and perhaps think of watching another Western(if I haven't seen it)Its Pancake Day but I am thinking that I may have a couple for supper when I come home tonight and for tea I have decided on sausages, beans and mini rostis.

I was thinking of cooking the chicken but will probably leave that until later in the week. On the way to the club I may buy more vegetables and my TV listings magazine. If I leave in good time and take my painkillers I should be able to go to the club by bus and save using a taxi(the money saved will pay for my raffle tickets and a soft drink or two)The night will come in at around £4 instead of £7-£8. Any saving, however small is welcome.

Its better news regarding my friend who is in hospital, they hope that he will be moved onto a more general ward later today and that they can start to exercise his muscles so he can walk again. All tubes have been removed except the one that feeds him. Its a long road to recovery though but better news than we've had the last 3 weeks or so. No doubt I will be visiting him soon. Others have been but I await the go ahead from those who know him best.

I haven't anything planned in the coming days except one trip to Durham on Friday to see a lunchtime concert by a jazz trio which I booked a long time ago.

Had I mentioned it to a friend at the bingo club I go to(but why would I)I could've had a free egg slicer but the same person popped up to her kitchen and found a cheese slicer that isn't being used. It will be rarely used but its there if needed. I'll admit I haven't quite worked out how to use it. Smiley

Its not a bad day and always happiest when I avoid the news as what's reported is nearly always bad. I have to stay informed a little regarding stories that could affect me but a lot of what is reported I have no influence on or I am responsible for.

Update:Always a good night at the club. I caught the bus and did the small shop(magazine and cabbage)Exciting Huh? Just had some ham and tomato sandwiches when I came in. Its silly not to get the bus when you are able. If I was paying for the ride I don't think I'd save much but whilst the ride is free, why not.

I did not throw a lot of food out earlier but I did get rid of some older items, I can't see me eating cream and it was purchased at Christmas...well past its use by date. I did manage to tidy up earlier as I hoped too. And I hadn't seen the film. I may stay in now as I have no social events planned until Thursday night(on the town)and I can again use the bus...and Friday that lunchtime concert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home