My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, February 28, 2015

I Listened To A BBC Radio Drama...

trailed all week, a world premier by the world renowned playwright Alan Pinter and directed by a Sir no less. Its over and if I'm honest I'm non the wiser what it was about. But certain people are revered by the elite and we are expected to go along with them. Its kind kind've funny that I made a comment about the broadcast on Twitter and next minute I had an account holder who must be a fan of Pinter following me.

A better day today, I could go out but I'm staying in. I am like a hermit and could very well stay put until tomorrow night. Nothing is required.

I can survive until Monday when if I have not made any bread of my own I'll buy a bloomer and perhaps one last runner. I will attend my little bingo meeting the same day. On Tuesday I could be visiting my friend in hospital once more and its the music club in the evening. So the week is punctuated with various little events to break up the days. Its a routine I suppose. March has a few events that will take up my time. and then before you know it Spring will be here and the clocks will go forward.

Update:My friend continues to improve in hospital and now I discover his Step Dad(the person who has been "really" ill for years)and who we thought was being rushed into hospital and then it turned out it was my friend is now in A&E in the same hospital. So we'll have to see what happens next. The difference a few hours can make.

As for me though Saturday was OK I'm taking painkillers, having a hot drink, my joints are quite stiff and I am slow but as I am in my bedroom with a toaster, a kettle, milk, water and coffee. I'm OK. Just discovered a letter from the Dr's surgery in my letterbox asking me to contact them, I hope its nothing but until Monday when it opens again I won't know.

At 3am on Sunday morning I was eating Chicken Broth soup. Because I can...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home