My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

I Think That I Am Feeling A Little Better...

than I was at the start of the week...that is all...

Other than that all Mum's clothes(I did find more)have gone to the charity shop, her shoes I decided were not good enough to go there as well so they have been put in the wheelie bin.

I am even more on top of the tidying up of the house. I have most of the forms I need again to claim Mum's estate but if I do find the original will which should be somewhere in the house I may hit a snag. It could then go to intestate and I fear someone who Mum trusted and was meant to help me could benefit if that happened. So I hope to goodness it comes to light soon.

I hope that I am starting to let go for my ill feeling towards said person. I have to otherwise I will remain hateful and bitter. I don't think that he thinks that he has done anything wrong. I am seeing him on Friday but I think I will not see a solution to the issue and will have to remain civil. Just that I will have little or nothing more to do with him in the future.

I hope my fears of an even more austere life and years ahead(though it will be worse)are less of a problem than I believe at this moment in time.
Update:Found the will!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home