My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Wednesday???

I was sleepy but I have come around after a few hours and feel refreshed. My friend continues to improve so hopefully we will get him home sooner than later and plans are a foot to see if they are happy enough to let him come home. He has special needs but in reality does a fair bit and manages well for the disadvantages that brings and by my standards is quite bright, And when authority figures become involved(I know this from my own experiences of dealing with government departments they can actually create problems/add to them whilst trying to do "The Right Thing!"

And you can and do get conflicts within families especially siblings. But that's all in the future.

I won a raffle prize at the Music Club(third week on the trot)so in the past weeks I've had 4 cans of cider, an Easter egg and now a tin of Scottish Shortbread biscuits.

I have also had word back from my computer guy and he has chosen a Toshiba Laptop he feels will do all that I require so if I go with that it has a saving of approx £50 and comes in at a fairly reasonable price with decent specifications. He reckons that some reviews from the public are over critical(and they don't always see a bargain) It can be delivered or picked up in store and even on a bus there is a store approx 7 miles away. So I may have a look through in a few days and have a demonstration and see it for myself.

I have just about all I need in the fridge regarding fresh fruit and vegetables, meat so I should be able to have some lovely meals. Alongside my store of food that is mainly canned or in packets. I have to buy my latest computer magazine and being awake I think I shall go out early so I can be home in good time.

Debating whether to have a salad or a quick meal not unlike an full "English" Breakfast as it is often called. I have sausages, eggs, bacon, mushrooms, beans, tomatoes etc...any combination and style.

Most of my bills are paid up for the time being too. Therefore, I am quite on top of things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home