My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, March 06, 2015

Another Blustery Night...

Locked down in my bedroom...I've a homemade vegetable soup in the crock pot for supper and this time I added cream of chicken soup for the liquid/stock. It was on offer in a freezer shop made by Cross and Blackwell and only cost around 25p per can so hasn't added much more to the cost of the meal. In the Summer I may return to lots of sandwiches/salads etc...but I am getting more and more into stews/casseroles/soups/puddings/crumbles. They're tasty and so easy to prepare...and mainly cheap though good for you.


Just for the sake of it, I'll go for a ride on the bus tomorrow. I may return with the meals on offer that I mentioned previously or others I have seen that are three for £4 and that again isn't bad makes them approx. £1.30 and I can always add other items to them. That's a lot of choice and not for much money. Not all ready meals are bad. Its a look out.

Mind what a wild night it has turned out to be and I don't remember the weather people saying it would be like this.

I'm lovely and warm in bed but my tootsies are frozen so I have prepared a hot water bottle  to keep them warm.

Update:It worked been lovely and warm since...weather hasn't improved and my cough/cold neither but I think its coming out. So I'll just shift plans by a couple of days. I will watch a film tonight a sequel to one I saw approx a week ago and have a nice but simple easy meal Corned Beef, chips, baked beans followed by apple crumble and custard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home