My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, February 16, 2015

Sunday Passed By Quickly...

My radio listening was mixed because I kept dosing off and one show merged into another. I did make a point of watching the Disney cartoon "Lady and the Tramp" I don't really remember it and its over forty years since I last saw it at the cinema(I think)

Not exciting meal today just a pork pie, an omelet and bake beans.

Tonight I had a small win at the bingo and came away with £12 after what the night cost me so that kind've paid for my shopping during previous days.

I'm not sleepy but cannot think of a reason to stay up. Perhaps I'll watch some catch up TV on the internet.

Update:Easier just to add to this post...I had an evening meal of salmon and vegetables. The Western I was going to watch I had seen so in the end I managed to fill my evening some how and will watch another of the few remaining episodes of the afternoon series Father Brown and perhaps the quiz that follows it but The Link is set up in a way it is very rare anyone walks away with any money.

I had another win today and that meant my day was free except for the cost of sharing a taxi home. And that was cancelled out if you take it from my win last evening. And putting my win towards a shop today meant the extra windfall meant it only cost me £3. Had I had to find the money I would've spent £15 but saved £8.

I have some lovely diced slow cooked Angus Beef, a chicken stuffed with sage, pork and onion stuffing to serves 5 and 12 big pork sausages. Some ready made pancakes for Pancake Day and some cans of Rice Pudding and custard. They should do a good selection of meals in the coming days. Across a week that only comes in at around £2 per day but I can make meals and sandwiches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home