My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Even The Pain Killers Failed...

it was like dragging around a sack of potatoes getting around today. Thankfully the part of Darlington I was in has plenty of seats.

I let down the people who were campaigning to save the NHS as by the time I arrived they were packing away(blame the buses)however on the bargain shopping situation I found 22 batteries for £1.99, that elusive egg slicer and a meat tenderiser. And near home a bloomer loaf, crisps and kiwi fruit.

I will prepare a meal in the early evening followed by strawberries and ice cream.*=P~ drooling Don't be surprised if I post an image.



I have a couple of programmes that I am interested in watching tonight and will watch them on the larger TV in the lounge "live" one is a documentary about the 60's pop group The Dave Clark Five and the impact they had on the US(everyone always thinks of The Beatles)but many British bands did well at the time. The other is science based and the first is looking at developments in cleaning and sanitation. That sounds rivitting doesn't it *=)) rolling on the floor but sometimes you can be surprised and you can always learn something.*:-? thinking

To use a modern term, I'm now chilling out.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy your strawberries. :)

I watch a lot of BBC 4 on the computer - some great history programmes on there.

And I am rivetted by Wolf Hall on BBC2 on Wednesdays.

Other than that, I don't watch a lot of other stuff and definitely not all the reality rubbish. ;)

A-L

14 February 2015 at 22:59  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

I have heard much about Wolf Hall. In reality I watch less TV than I ever have but have recently depended more on catch up via the internet, so far I have not been told that I have exceeded any limits usage wise :-)

If I had Netflix or Now TV I wonder if I would. Also whether I'd watch more?

14 February 2015 at 23:05  

Post a Comment

<< Home