My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Back Home But Tired...

OK so home from the shopping trip to Middlesbrough. I was slowed down by the gout but the cherry juice/pain killers helped and in reality started to make a difference when it was time to return home.

I purchased very little...some cookware for the microwave(that came in at around £1.99)


A cup of tea(£1)there were a lot of Christmas jumpers reduced to half price but I was put off because as nice as they were none of them could be washed because they either had the option to play music or had little light bulbs that flashed on and off.

Others thought they were value and they were selling well.

I found a nice piece of corned beef slice which I think I can use in two meals at a popular local butchers that cost me £1.10.

When I came home I sorted out my prescription for the gout and I was told by the pharmacist that they work very well and quickly. That you don't need to take many to benefit.

I found my computer magazine was on sale again, I found a couple of Cornetto Ice Creams I fancied and I decided as I'd had a modest spend and was tired I decided to come home from the shops in a taxi. Its only a couple of streets but the relief of not walking any more was worth parting with money. The day cost around £10.

Being up early I actually cooked a proper breakfast which was not planned and looking at it I thought I'll never eat all that...but I did. I had cheesy scrambled eggs, streaky bacon and baked beans with those little sausages. Everything cooked in my microwaves and within minutes.

I am now home and I am not going out at all. That is me finished for the day...I was going to get more cherry juice and may still do so another day but as the gout has improved and with the glowing praise of the drug(Colchicine 500mcg tablets)I may just give in and take it if its needed.

I may very well decide to go to bed and have a rest, there is not much that is attracting my interest on the TV and a lot of the talk is about the Autumn Statement of the Chancellor(his last before the next election in 2015)and there's nothing good in it, More doom and gloom for many and a continuation of austerity and I'm miserable enough with the government we have in power and not very hopeful of the alternatives if there is a change of party.

There is a party that seems to offer me policies that are near my own values but I really have no hope that enough people will vote them into power or get enough representatives into Parliament to make a difference...this time. In future years who knows. But that is only my own view.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home