My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, December 03, 2014

The Difference A Sleep Can Make...

It has improved me a fair bit...I bothered to get up around 10pm, until I did I had no idea what time it was.  I had a coffee and chicken breast sandwiches, its was not too cold indoors. So sitting around was OK. By chance I found an old film on TV(well from 2009)I had not seen "Public Enemies" with Johnny Depp. And now I think that I shall go back to bed and rest well through the night.

Tomorrow(well today)I will try and enjoy my coach trip and when I come home call for my prescription and attempt to have it put up by the pharmacy.

Now that the weather is cold I will use up what remains of the chicken, by having a meal with accompanying vegetables, Yorkshire puddings and gravy. Followed by a little fruit pie and custard. Its been a long, long time since I have had a two course meal. Including any dessert. Then coffee and to be different boil up milk rather than adding it to water and put a little bit of brandy in there too.

I don't have a coffee machine...am I missing something?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home