My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Wow...Its Wednesday...

Had a good day...in a fairly good place mentally and emotionally. I'll take those days when they are there.

Made a meal of fried egg, baked beans and bacon...

I was thinking of doing something with lots of veg and meat later today but may take off to see some illuminations(They finish this weekend)I missed them last year. I'd go at the weekend but Sunday is my get together with friends on the town, Saturday may be busy number wise and I may want to take it easy and pace myself. Thursday night is the small bingo club again, Friday there is a free music night approx ten minutes from my home with a band playing '60's music. I guess today is my only chance.

I'll start the day perhaps with fruit and porridge or to give me energy and to be a little healthy I may make a banana sandwich. I'm debating whether to prepare a meal in the slow cooker for when I return. Anything remaining can be used the following day.

I watched some TV and found a new website on the internet with a wealth of material so now when I can't find something on "Ordinary" broadcast TV I can go looking elsewhere for something to watch. My music club was on again Tuesday night. Before going there I popped into the supermarket. Haven't been there for perhaps four or five days and came away with some items I was down on like kitchen rolls, bananas, leeks, a variety of bread buns. As opposed to bread. I saved enough to decide to take a taxi to the club and I was still in pocket.

I also made the effort to get caught up in the tidying up of the house and clear my bedroom. That only leaves a little of the Dining Room and outhouse to do. Then I'll start to look into actually putting up blinds(maybe)and curtains. I'm more convinced that I am not that bothered about blinds, curtains can be drawn for privacy and for keeping a room warm. Not forgetting the putting down of carpets. I have been talking to the owner of a local store and he's promised to look after me and not fleece me. He knows that I am new to buying carpet.
 
My recent illnesses seem to have settled and that includes the gout, not even a twinge at present. That's why in an earlier comment I suggest that in hindsight my illness of last week could be connected to my own medical issues and could be connected even to the drugs I take and a follow on from the gout. I will mention it at my next hospital check up in the middle of November.

UPDATE:You can see that I am still here. I may try to get to the lights on Saturday, I am awaiting information from a bus company regarding services, routes and times and they haven't got back to me as yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home