My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Sunday, November 02, 2014

I Wasn't Up To The Trip...

and to be honest the evening turned out to be wet and blustery.

I ended up spending nearly three hours in the supermarket down the road and splashed out on items that will give me lots of home made, warm meals for the time of year. That will increase the amount of fruit, veg, meat and salad into my diet.

How did I spend three hours in the supermarket? I know even I wondered that. In reality I have to allow 20-25 minutes to walk the short distance to and from the shops. Allowing for a rest too.

I then could not get out of having a conversation with someone and that added another thirty plus minutes to the time. A discount retailer is next door to the supermarket so my time there has to be added on too.

I had a lovely meal earlier...cod in a cheese sauce, chips and vegetables, followed by cheesecake. All for £2.10



Its quite warm indoors and I am not wrapped up nor is the central heating on. I found myself watching an old movie I haven't seen for 22 years so it was like watching it again for new "My Cousin Vinny"

Did I say I watched a 60's band last evening and they were great. It was a local pub on the town that I have never ever been in before. Its only ten minutes away but I wish I had taken a taxi, I had to stop now and again and at my walking speed(even with short cuts)it took me thirty minutes to get there. I did get a lift home and to be honest I survived on one drink of cola so it was a very inexpensive night. And a change for a Friday night.

Glad that I had earplugs though, I listened without them briefly and it really was loud. At least I left without my ears ringing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home