My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, October 30, 2014

What Can I Say...

I have been contacted by the bus company and it turns out that I can get up to Durham and to other destinations but to reach the illuminations in the Sunderland area I have to switch to another company. Hopefully I will get information today(Thursday)

I got a bit worked up about my finances earlier and tough not great I am at least up to date with my bills(for now)I had a senior moment as they are called and realised when I have been paying my bedroom tax I probably had forgotten to cover my water rates so I went to the shops to pay that. I can't understand why I had that lapse in memory.

I paid my credit card for that unexpected utility bill at the weekend and put some extra in the current account to cover the next direct debit but discovered I had enough to cover it anyhow.

Otherwise I've watched some TV and continued with the tidying up. Done some cooking, repaired the lining in my thick warm coat which was coming away, not the greatest sewing but it worked. Oh and also did the job many dislike doing and it is usually suggested men avoid doing it all costs...cleaning the toilet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home