My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, November 29, 2014

I'm Not Really A Fan...

but I find myself watching another James Bond movie...they were special...once! They always ran for a Summer season in Bournemouth and I saw many of them there. I haven't seen any of them since Timothy Dalton played Bond but this week on TV I have seen three of the four movies Pierce Brosnan made. I have not seen any starring Daniel Craig.

Now I have seen them I couldn't sit through them again, once is enough.

Basically everything runs to a formula whether its a weekly TV series or a series of films. Its all a reworking of plot lines. Remember though this is only me talking and others do enjoy them and they will not necessarily like what I do.

I treated myself to a late supper of lemon sole, chips, mixed steamed vegetables with bread and butter. No images this time, The meal came in at around £1.50.

I may finally think of going to bed when this Bond movie ends.

Later today I may decide to go the last mile and buy some unimportant Christmas goodies but they can be used for many years(they'll probably outlast me to be honest)they won't break the bank. Christmas/winter design throws, guest towels and for silliness a kind of pom pom hat that is in the design of a Christmas Pudding. I can't find my Christmas cards(Typical)so may buy some of those too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home