My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, November 28, 2014

I Forgot To Listen To Or Record...

the excellent recreations the BBC have been doing of missing editions of the 1950's radio comedy Hancock's Half-Hour. And that was because I decided to go looking for clothes. In the end I did not buy the shirts, there is still time but I couldn't quite decide what size I should buy. However, I did find the Christmas jumper I wanted and the camera cable that was damaged a couple of weeks ago and made that do. I think that I spent an extra £9 to what I might have on line but I have everything without delay, if adding in postage and packing when buying on line perhaps it was not more expensive in the end.

Its not a very nice day weather wise again. Its good to be home again, I'm tired and there was lots of sitting down as I went about my business. I am not going out any more today. Probably the same tomorrow except I may try to go to a service at Durham Cathedral which is happening either late in the afternoon or early evening. I will have to check later.



My New Christmas Jumper


Last Year's Christmas Jumper

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home