My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, November 29, 2014

I Didn't Go To Durham...

I wasn't up to it but there are still plenty of chances, all I may lose out on is the candlelight procession on some services.

I haven't decided what to do for my meal as yet and so far I have just had some buttered bread and some salt and vinegar twists.

After three weeks by chance I remembered that The Horror Channel are showing a series that I watched years ago Xena - Warrior Princess which I did not manage to see to the end and I miss on Sundays anyhow through being out and I don't own a TV recorder. I bet they are on the internet somewhere if I looked. What isn't?

Then again I did a quick search and yes a well known site is offering them all for almost £2 per episode. I wouldn't pay that and I couldn't afford to...that would come in at around £100. I will have to depend on catching them on TV or perhaps go for a service like Netflix one day.

I found out that there is only approx 10 remaining to be shown and in the end I went over to Last of the Summer Wine, an age thing?

I've had my supper too...Beans on toast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home