My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Sunday, November 30, 2014

A Flare Up Of Gout...

You know I may not have seen the symptoms coming perhaps the clue was that I did not feel up to doing anything. I don't think that I've beaten it but through the night I have been drinking cherry juice and as I write this, I am not in pain. Maybe it does work after all.

I haven't been anywhere until this evening and then just had my little jaunt to a club on the town to have a game of bingo and sticky thirteen card game, No luck.

In a couple of hours I'll watch my block of Gunsmoke, the western TV series. Then have a nap in my lovely warm bed.

I'm still fighting off a head cold and not doing too bad. I think it has been caused by a person sitting behind me on a bus coughing, spluttering and trying to blow her nose constantly. I think that I had beaten the earlier one I thought I was coming down with but they say every cold that you catch is different and a variant of one you caught previously, it is never the same one.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home