My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Busy Days...Sort Of...

Saturday was kind of eventful. Started with an early visit to the Dr's surgery for my annual Flu Jab. Then a friend decided that we should visit a local aquarium to look at some fish and items to put in a fish tank.

Then we called for a ticket for another friend who wants to see a tribute to Buddy Holly in a few weeks at a local club.

I came home and made myself a meal of fish and chips. I don't have Sky but access to Freesat and it decided to stop working. I am now waiting for a repair person to call to fix it. More expense. While they are here I'll get them to check the aerial and signal on the Freeview that is built into the TV. Some channels are missing or weak, may as well have everything working and sorted whilst they are here. The aerial is off direction compared to other neighbours.

Sunday wasn't so good. The gout played up...its coming and going. I did manage to get to the Bingo with my group of friends but getting in and out of the taxi wasn't easy.

On Monday the weather was atrocious but I kept my date with the afternoon bingo club and then took it easy at home.

Managed a little bit of tidying up today. But I may need some painkillers soon. Going to try another remedy I have heard of before for gout...cherry juice. Cherries are said to work too.

Update:By the gout's been hurting today...but I'll get there. Satellite fixed, new aerial and cable for Freeview...Stronger signal so they are better and I have the missing channels, did not do anything un-necessary and kept the prices down. Good long established local tradesman. I'd give him publicity but if that was a special price for me that would be unfair. But will recommend by word of mouth. All done for £45. Nice surprise.

About to have a nice meal of fish and chips, buttered bread, ketchup and vinegar. Making the effort. Next time I will add some peas.

In the time it's taken to write this paragraph, I have relief and without painkillers, guess this how it will proceed as I improve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home