My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Microwaves Are Installed...

And looking good. They were heavy and I wondered how I was going to get them up onto the counters but I used a bit of brain power and put them on a big stool so they were higher than the floor and then I had to lift them only half the distance I may rearrange one of them later, we shall see.


In a previous post I mentioned that when I was out recently I found myself in the company of one of Mum's friends. For a number of years I wondered what had happened to a teacher I knew quite well even though I was not in his class my best friend was and he lived almost next door to my friend but the street he lived in was full of professionals. Doctors, Psychiatrists , Teachers, Shopkeepers, Magistrates, Councillors etc...

He used to walk down my street to the shops but its been such a long I thought he could be dead or moved away, to be honest he was teaching when I was not even a teenager but in a roundabout way and again because of someone I know I have found out he is still alive and what has happened to his wife and son. Once again, I am tempted to say what a small world it is. Its awful what I hear regarding how so many end their lives. It brings home important care and the Health Service is to continue their quality of life and help keep people independent for longer.

I did a little shop too. Just some fruit and salad. I have plenty of food in the house and now that it is stored more easily I am spending less.

Now in a bit of a slack period but that's nice and I am going to take things slowly and pull the house around. And will get ready for my weekend at the theatre. I was about to say then there is nothing for a while but a few days into October there is an intimate conversation with the actor Tim Brooke Taylor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home