My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, September 26, 2014

Yes, My Home Needs Painting And Quite A Bit Of Work...

But I think by the end of the weekend things will be in some kind of order, I think that I need a new vacuum cleaner to take up the dust and I will need to take up the coverings that were put on the carpets.

I think that I shall be moving on getting rid of the sofa and chairs in the lounge quicker than planned.

Its a new day and If I can keep it up I am back into some kind of routine. I have had six hours of good sleep. The house has been quite warm so the heating hasn't been needed and the one advantage so far with the new heating system is access to virtually instant hot water. Otherwise the old system was still pretty good. Because if I made certain that I did not run masses of water off and occasionally heated the water in the tank for a few minutes it remained hot for many hours.

I'm back to watching some of those classic TV series and I'm starting as I mean to go on...some days I may have a cooked breakfast but this morning I am having cereal/grain, fruit and toast with Marmite.

I will have to buy some fruit juice again(or if I can get the juice maker working again)make some of my own.

I have had coffee already and some of my meds.

Update:Not a very exciting day...not much to blog about, just some general tidying up around the house and then I can begin to see a way forward.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home