My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, September 27, 2014

A Taking It Easy Day...

I have to be reasonably rested so I am able to get to my theatre show tonight...I attempted a small shop yesterday...going there(and we're only talking two streets)was slow and painful. I leaned on the trolley in the supermarket and though I saved on the items I purchased I had to give in and get a taxi home.

If I time it right tonight I will catch a bus from approx. three streets from home, connect to a bus when I arrive in Durham and that stops virtually outside the theatre and if the show ends in reasonable time I will have time to get back to the bus station and back home. The route also has various seats that I can stop off at along the way. And I will...

As I have got back into having toast at Breakfast, I was thinking either bread has increased in size or electric toasters are too small. There is always some bread sticking out of the toaster which never gets toasted properly.

Next time I buy a toaster I think I shall buy one that takes four slices of bread and perhaps only toast two slices and lay them on their side and that may solve the problem. Or is it just me that has this problem? *:)) laughing

I am better today walking wise so finished what I was unable to yesterday. I think that I shall take some ham, tomato and lettuce baps with me tonight to have before or in the interval at the show. And I'll either buy a bottle of water at a supermarket nearby or take a bottle of fruit juice. I'll leave around 6.30pm to allow plenty of time to get to the theatre without rushing. That should give me approx 45 minutes to get from the bus station to the theatre and if the show lasts approx 100 minutes with interval included, I have approx 20 minutes to catch my bus home. Though there is another but that would mean hanging around for another 75 minutes. I only have to get shaved and perhaps change my shirt. I will have a rest and listen to a new play on Radio 4 by Alan Bennett.

I know its coincidence but as I went past Argos an elderly lady was coming out with a microwave and it was the model I purchased myself earlier in the week. So it looks like a popular choice either because of the special price, brand or both.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home