My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Bit Of A Downer Day...

Well, lets change that...it was just that I was in a reflective frame of mind and there was a lot of things on the TV and radio that were thought provoking and made you think of those who meant something to you in your life.

It ended well...I saw a terrific concert starring Clare Teal. I did not approach Clare after the concert though she looked very friendly/approachable in the foyer and I suspect she would've been more than happy to have a photo taken(even with me)but there was much chatting going on, autograph signing and selling of CD's.

A new one is being recorded this week with a big band, another has just been released of Christmas material and it looks as though another will be based on the Doris Day show that has been touring. I did not have the settings on the camera as I would've liked so to be honest Clare is not easy to make out. Had I waited until the very end of the show they all lined up and took a bow which would have been a great image.

I did not hang around as I had a bus to catch and for once a little longer to get to the bus station so it wasn't a rush. Durham City at around 9.45pm is like everywhere else quite dead to be honest with only a few people about.







I found the painkillers kept the gout at bay and only suffered an occasional twinge. However, if I don't find them I am going to go back on the garlic capsules(they don't cost much to buy)and I don't know why I thought of it but when drinking water I remembered that Barley Water was always popular so I am giving that a go. In fact I had a litre of water mixed with it this evening and kept having some.

Since my last visit to Durham I'd guess a fortnight ago outside the theatre and projected onto the building opposite I found a clock but its in word form. So I'll post some images of that too. I did all I could to try and see where the projector was and eventually found it. It is quite high indoors at the theatre and it looks as though a little square has been cut out of a partition wall and it is then shone through the glass windows. Whether it is temporary or permanent or what the reason for the new addition I have no idea.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home