My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Busy...And Yet Not Busy!

On here...been on Twitter...because lots of Tweets being exchanged regarding an almost national march to promote public awareness of privatisation of the National Health Service. I have been told I was seen in a TV report but I cannot find online, I did not see it when broadcast and it will drop off line in a few days anyhow.

I will post a report and some images soon. I should be ok doing that because they are all over the internet anyhow and we were/are putting them online to get maximum publicity. It started in Jarrow and ends in London.

I think today will see all that I can do regarding the storing of items(out of the way)ready for the work on my home which starts on September 1st.

I have at least one room I think I can stay in and keep out of the way. Virtually untouched. Not saying that it won't be noisy though. Glad I have earplugs this time. I've nowhere I can go to keep out of the way.

Tonight I have a show to go to so its not all work and no play...again I will say more of that when I have seen it.

Update:Who did I see? I didn't mention did I? Actor, singer, writer, comedian...Bernard Wrigley. What hasn't he done? TV, radio, music, films. I will say more soon(I sneaked a couple of images)I did not have time to ask and I get a bit jumpy about taking them but I do like to illustrate the blog.  He performed for so long I missed my bus again and was dependent on another service getting me to another town(sort of)to catch another on another route home. The driver succeeded getting me to my stop with ten minutes to spare. Stood in the middle of nowhere, yet two days earlier it was really busy as I was part of a march going from Jarrow to London to attempt to reverse/get the attention of the public and media to stop the NHS being privatised.


Bernard Wrigley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home