My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, September 11, 2014

If I Am Up To It...

There are some events taking place in Durham Market Place on Saturday to do with WWI but I can only stay for short time as I have to come back to my town because I have been invited out for my tea and then myself and sort of friend will be getting in a car and going back to Durham to see a kind of farce/comedy play starring some vintage comedians/actors from old TV shows. They are doing the story of Robin Hood. It stars Su Pollard and Cannon and Ball. I hope to take images of the events in Durham. I think it will be an early start to squeeze all that in.

Then on Sunday sadly the bus service starts too late so I may miss the events planned or I will be pushing things...as a stature is officially unveiled and dedicated by the Bishop of Durham of a Bugler who represents the Durham Light Infantry. I understand tickets are being issued for the event but before/after there is a parade for all to see and a service at Durham Cathedral which again could be difficult to attend. It will be a case of being there and seeing what I am able to.

Images will be taken if possible and its a bit of a break form all what's going on here.

Next Wednesday I see Joe Brown at the same theatre in Durham as the play this weekend then on Friday attend a meeting all about saving the NHS, so quite a diverse week ahead, in between that I have my bingo nights and my music club to attend.

Its all happening in Durham...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home