My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, September 09, 2014

I'm Still Here...If Anyone Cares...

Not sure where I am though...house is a tip as it is taken apart and its been blitzed since Friday. It will be ok when finished no doubt but its all been done on the cheap and if it had been done privately I suspect the workmanship would be better.

Heating was installed on Monday(approx 5 hours)Today the kitchen was rewired, electric points/fusebox moved, many more gadgets wired into the electric and they have been attached to the ceiling. You can't miss them. If the house was private I think that they would be disguised more. And today's workmen created cracks, holes and dents that were un-necessary which I hope when its all over, can be hidden. Took around 5 hour,

Will write more later...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Lesley said...

I still have nightmares about when our kitchen was done, hate to think what I would be like if it was the whole house lol. Hopefully it will all be worth it

10 September 2014 at 07:36  
Anonymous The Great Gildersleeve said...

Lesley I shall write an answer to your comment soon. I have just written a long one and its deleted it and the moderation facility is working against me now...

11 September 2014 at 02:28  
Anonymous The Great Gildersleeve said...

Writing a new blog post rather than commenting here as it could be rather long...

11 September 2014 at 09:59  

Post a Comment

<< Home