My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, September 01, 2014

Scarborough...

I have images to add...but that's where I was on Thursday, since then practically at home. Not had the energy to do much at all which is a pity as the weather has been kind and there have been a few last minute Summer events that would've been fun. Speed Boat racing on the River Tyne. Flower Festivals in Durham being just two. I gave up...this morning I woke in a lot of pain and needed my painkillers.

I haven't been in Scarborough for perhaps 29 years and it looked the same as I remember it all those years ago. But it was fun...we had fish and chips plus a decent mug of tea, an ice cream later and came home with another hat, the kind the umpire wears at Cricket matches(made for the Burton's Menswear Chain)and that only cost £1.

It took approx 3 hours to get there and around 2 hours to come home...I think we could've got there quicker if had not made some rest stops and perhaps used the motorway. More to follow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home