My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, July 04, 2014

Anyone For Cricket?

There is an International Cricket Ground(Durham)in Chester Le Street and I thought...that will be too expensive and without my own transport not really possible to go to so I haven't but as long as that last bus continues to run from Durham and connects with others coming back from Newcastle and the like...I think that I can do it even if it is an evening match so watch out...I may sometime soon be posting another new experience and be able to include images...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was lucky enough to get a complimentary ticket for Wimbledon this week and it was a fantastic day. Although the food and drink is VERY expensive (£8 for a glass of Pimms) we took our own picnic so did not have to spend a fortune. Would encourage you to find out about the cricket, it could be a great day out for you.

4 July 2014 at 20:44  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

Wow...Wimbledon...I may avoid a lot of sport but have followed some for long periods and I suspect I could easily get the bug again if I actually attended a live event.

No doubt Wimbledon is a complete experience and more than the actual tennis too.

I am wondering if I can squeeze a game in as early as next Friday...though that weekend has the Miners Gala and street bands happening. There will be time when I get back from Blackpool in early August.

4 July 2014 at 20:58  

Post a Comment

<< Home