My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, April 25, 2014

So Much Squeezed Into A Short Amount Of Time...

I've been to a concert already...well a jam session. I went with my friends Andrea and her son Craig. We were in time for the concert...just. The problem was the multi-storage car park because it has few signs to direct you(having been today that will not be a problem again)but we went in one direction and were met with a ridiculous amount of steps because ground level was...below the level the market place and theatre are built upon or it was going to be a long walk. We had to double back from whence we had come.

Then the elevator we found was seemingly a long way from where we parked. Little did we know we were parked next to another which was near both the car and...came out virtually next to the entrance of the theatre.

Our mobility is a problem and I dislike my friend being rushed. Well, we only missed ten minutes of an hour long set. But it was worth seeing. We had two accomplished jazz guitarists performing, James Birkett and Bradley Johnston. playing a varied programme of music. Being at the back of the studio I could not see Bradley but have some images of James.

James Birkett Gala Theatre Durham 2014 April 25.

James Birkett, The Studio, Gala Theatre Durham 2014 April 25.

Upon coming home I visited the bank for some business, nice not to be paying bills or topping up my account to avoid paying a penalty fee.

And yes I popped into the supermarket(well its almost next door)and I had a really good shop...£29's worth of food for approx £10. It will be well used and give me some nice sandwiches, meals. Lots of cooked sliced chicken and rashes of bacon. As its cooked I save on the energy of using the oven or hob. I have eight high quality beef burgers and some finger rolls. And a box containing three white Belgian chocolate vanilla cookie ice cream lolly's.

I am home and resting, the weather has turned and become rather wet. I hope this is not a foretaste of what weather can be expected for the big food event in Bishop Auckland this weekend. Yesterday, typically was a lovely day with sunshine and last night even in bed the temperature was 20c(68f)and it seemed Summer had finally arrived.

I have already had a lolly and a coffee. Just to decide what to have for my meal or snack later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home