My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Ninety Nine Not Out...Well Maybe...

I was in Durham earlier today. The sun was out and I did plan to stay longer but gave up...I was a bit tired and I thought, I'm not spending for the sake of it(though I did spend on some biscuits that will last me a while)on the way back to the bus station.

It was a hard slog trying to get people to sign the petition to save the NHS but we tried...I picked up some tickets for my friends who are going to the lunchtime concert with me next Friday in Durham.

And I was caught by a gypsy fortune teller on Framwell Gate Bridge. When you are challenged mobility wise, its hard to get away...I was given an extremely short reading, she's either genuine or has a standard line in chatter. Perhaps they all do. I was told that I am not rich but will keep my independence and will live until I am 99 years old.

Many, many years ago(over 40 years)I was told by another person with such powers I would live to be 100 so we'll see. I'll get back to you on that.

The sun is still shining but I'm taking things easy. I haven't eaten much today...in fact I don't think that I have had anything yet but I feel fine...haven't decided what I will have as yet. I have enjoyed a nice cup of milky coffee since getting home. I am used to small portions, sometimes spread across the day and I do seem to follow a diet similar to the well known 5/2 diet so some days are a bit like fasting so I don't often feel hungry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home