My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, April 21, 2014

I Know How To Live...

I've slept, had a late look out to the supermarket(missed any bargains)the place closed at 6pm yet opens again at Midnight. I purchased some bread, tomatoes, kitchen rolls, pears, strawberries, blueberries, cucumber and eggs. Yet spent around £13...Ouch!

Now have a lamb hotpot in the slow cooker for later(mixture of vegetable and mushrooms ...I have had some cheddar cheese with garlic and herb, butter and crackers containing sesame seeds

I am resting listening to a music/interview programme with Dolly Parton, then a documentary about Pirate Radio of the 60's and finally a music/interview programme with Jools Holland and guest Mike McGear*.

I haven't watched much TV lately but if its on the internet I will watch the quiz looking at 50 years of BBC2 TV, a documentary showing the making of the comic quiz "QI" a documentary about Houdini hosted by the comedian/actor Alan Davies and the new version of Daphne Du Maurier's Jamica Inn. So I am making use of my TV licence. Its not going to be pretty and lots of speculation but there is a drama(warts and all)about Tommy Cooper too.

Tomorrow I plan to do very little, I may be in a reflective mood as it is two years since I lost my dear Mum.

Update:Meal will be even later because I had the slow cooker set at warm and its been that way for four hours...doh!

*Best known as Paul McCartney's brother and member of the Liverpool band The Scaffold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home