My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

I Probably Paid For It In Reality...

But in a raffle that I purchased a couple of strips of tickets I won a KitKat Chunky Bar Easter Egg with a cuddly rabbit.

I won an Easter Egg...

I think my Hotpot will now be eaten later in the day...I have had a cranberry and orange hot cross bun which I enjoyed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hello There - thinking of you today.

Lorna

22 April 2014 at 10:43  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

Oh, that's kind...It went really well. And ended with a lovely musical mix at the club. I do believe that I have peace and the normal circle of life has been accepted. x

23 April 2014 at 08:58  

Post a Comment

<< Home