My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Having A Bit Of Coughing Fit...

However, lets forget about that, on the way back from Durham Cathedral I found there was an Edinburgh Woollen Mill shop I had missed before and it must be decades since I was last in one of those and there was a sale,  I could have come home with some lovely throws, travel rugs etc...all half price.

I am wondering if I should go back and get something whilst I can afford to and the offers are hopefully still available. Having said that I have looked at their website and there are some items I may save up for and like but the blankets that attracted me are only dry clean and that puts me off. I did see a new gadget called a Rice Cube(I am a sucker for gadgets)but not sure I can justify the cost or whether it will be used.

On the way to the ceremony at Durham Cathedral with the new Bishop, a street artist was setting up and I thought "Oh its one of those Human statues that stay still" but on the return home, the performer was not staying still and was holding lollipops in his hand and kept beckoning to people as they passed by. It just seemed a bit weird. Or perhaps its just me...

Found the following a bit weird in Durham Market Place. The holding of lollipops and not standing still like some.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home