My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, March 13, 2014

I Was Dozing..

I slept quite well overnight and kept to the normal idea of sleeping when its dark. A bit uncomfortable with joint pain but all in all ok.

I rose out of bed at 9.30am and managed to be in the Dr's surgery by 9.55am so think that was good going for me. I suddenly wondered had I got the wrong time for the appointment but I was 40 minutes early. I sat in the waiting room and was called in by 10am and was all finished in two minutes so how good is that?

I was just having bloods taken by the nurse.

When I came home, it may seem strange for a breakfast but as it was around 10.30am I decided to eat two ham and cheese sandwiches I had in the fridge. I added some brown sauce to give extra flavour and had some fruit juice.

So the rest of the day is my own. I suppose they all are. Its quite pleasant outside, warm, sunny and mild. If I'd had time to think about it I might've had a bus ride somewhere but I don't need to shop and mostly buses take you to town areas.

May have to look soon and see whether there are any coach trips I can take or whether I can perhaps stay overnight somewhere and see something more interesting.

Sometimes the ordinary timetables mean you have to leave really early. If I go to the seaside town of Saltburn I cannot stay any longer than 6pm and sometimes you want to stay that little bit longer.

Update:About to get ready for my little bingo club. I feel a little low(there doesn't always have to be a reason)sometimes I think its the unknown of what the future may throw at you. Fear of what may be is worse than it often turns out so a couple of hours socially will do me good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home