My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, March 10, 2014

Mixed Feelings...

Funny old week ahead...the survey which happens on Wednesday morning hoping there is little if any bad news...

The landlord(well housing association)want to look at the trees in the garden(again)need to make an appointment over that.

I have my check up at the hospital next week so have my bloods taken this Thursday at the Dr's surgery and you're only as good as your last tests.

So there are ongoing things that could go well or not as the case may be. And nothing particularly exciting but I will see how the week progresses.

I ate most of what I took last night to the Bingo club. And continued to when I came home...simple fare cheese, cherry tomatoes and some sandwiches.

A couple of jobs to complete today...a little cleaning and hoovering. That's about it. I did some washing yesterday. And I shall put that away in the wardrobe etc...

Update:I went out for an hour or so and found it was mild, sunny and no hint of a breeze. And I did not need to wear a hat, scarf or gloves. Crazily I had to buy some more ready mixed plaster, wall paper paste and brushes. I say crazily because I know that I have some in the house and cannot find them. I purchased some plastic plates in case they are needed when we have a buffet at one of our clubs sometime. And then I thought though I am quite well stocked on food in the pantry(in cans, boxes etc...)and in the fridge(fresh food)and freezer. I thought just perhaps there might be something quick and easy for a snack/meal reduced.

I found some sandwiches half price. When they are I'm not sure that I could make them any cheaper when they contain ham, bacon, egg, chicken, prawns and the like. And it saves me having to prepare them but when priced normally I can make them more cheaply or about the same.

There was also some ham from the delicatessen for half price and I can get quite a few sandwiches/meals out of that. If I was to stick to just what I have its coming in at around £1 a day. Not sure I can get it down any less than that. I have had my second pack of egg and bacon sandwiches purchased on Saturday(exciting isn't it)and followed with a mini dark chocolate magnum and a coffee. It may seem as though I have not eaten much today...I haven't but I found myself quite full with just the two sandwiches.

Later in the day I may consider a fruit juice and may add some vodka as a treat.

It is lovely to see the lighter nights finally arriving and yet if I do not manage to get out anywhere I'm not sure I'll gain anything except I can avoid putting the lights on so early and if its warmer I can avoid using the central heating. Lighter nights can I think cause you to feel restless if you have to stay indoors.

And to make the trip out more upbeat I bumped into my friend Andrea and had a few words...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home