My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, February 21, 2014

All Went Well...Sort Of...

Thursday was slow but ok. To be honest I was glad of the rest.

So around 5.30pm I shaved/dressed. Headed out the door by 6pm. Finally did my little shop and headed for the bus stop with approx 15 minutes before the bus was due. I have a clear view of the bus and it of me.

I put raised my arm to request it stopped and it drove straight passed and the driver was looking straight ahead, he never turned his head in my direction.

Now as buses at this time are few and are only one per hour its a good job that it was not a night where I was say going to an event.

But that still only left me 15 minutes to go where I planned and distance coupled with mobility problems I was in trouble.

So by luck/chance as I made my way to either attempt to get a taxi or slowly attempt to walk a car passed me and stopped. The driver called my name so obviously knew me. It turned out that she was going where I was. So the problem was solved. But the problem should not have happened in the first place.

I did not win at the bingo but I was pretty close on numerous occasions. Came home by 8.30pm(the bingo only lasts around 90minutes)went to bed and fell asleep quite quickly. I did want to listen to the radio but I guess I wanted the sleep more. Luckily, the PC was recording so I can hear what I have missed.

As there are no sittings at the houses of Parliament this week the BBC has a free hour for other programmes between 11pm - Midnight and plays some repeats/new programmes on Radio 4 and last night they ran a new production of the William Blatty book The Exorcist. I know of it because of the famous film and the furore it caused at the time but I have never seen it or read the book. So will listen later. That book was published 43 years ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home