My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, February 07, 2014

Not That Bad...

thank heavens at present...its not raining, isn't windy and my little inexpensive thermometer says approx 26c(80f)in bed, well its less than that but that's the heat being radiated around my body. Cosy.

I have chicken pies to use, vegetables too so I guess that's taken care of my choice of food for today...

But as I type the thought of scrambled eggs(or should that be fried or poached eggs?)is in my mind with something else. Perhaps over the weekend I shall have what appears to be known as a full english...but what to include in the selection? Baked beans, tomatoes, bacon, mushrooms, sausages. I did have a few such meals when Mum passed away and enjoyed them but its been over a year now.

Update:Getting ready to have something. Seems a bit colder for some reason, not quite sure why, may stick another clothes item on to stay warm in bed or make up a hot water bottle.

Avoided going out for the sake of it.

So the Winter Olympics have started in Russia. Don't hate me but I won't be watching, then again I avoided the Summer Olympics in the UK in 2012. It was probably ever thus but they are too tied up in the world of politics and are used by Governments often to hide a lot of things that should not be happening socially and economically they put on a glossy image for their own people and the world at large. If it happens on events like this what else is going on?

For those who do enjoy, that's fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home