My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, February 17, 2014

You Never Know What You May Find Yourself Hoping To Do...

I have discovered on Friday the following takes place if I can get there by public transport. If physically I am able to. As usual I have to pace myself and judge on the day.

Welcoming of the new Bishop of Durham

Then on Saturday in Durham Cathedral the new Bishop is inauguratated.

History in the making and something I have never witnessed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home