My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, February 08, 2014

Lost A Reader And Criticised...

Sorry to see that on both counts...

I have responded to all comments the same way and yes published them even if I find them late. I did not see these particular comments on this occasion either. Finding them amongst an area I was unaware of...these things happen I guess. So it appeared that I had avoided posting it. And even with my security measures, some spam is getting through so just as well the moderation is still in place. And to some extent I do take some of this to heart, I don't just dismiss criticism as meaningless.

Update:Anyhow, I gave in and went out around 8pm, I had to get out, at least I hit a point where the wind had dropped, the rain had stopped and wasn't that cold.

Basics purchased fruit(bananas/blueberries/apples/honeydew melon)vegetables(iceberg lettuce/cherry tomatoes/spring onions)bread/bread buns/cheese twists. I don't know what has happened but the supermarket was practically out of any salad items. I struggled to get what I needed. Good job I had gone elsewhere first where they had more in stock and were cheaper even though they were not reduced because of their dates. I am now thinking perhaps the shelves were empty because of the floods affecting what is available and deliveries.

I went down the cheap route tonight and came back with four pots of sandwich fillers...thinking I can make rolls/sandwiches, put it on toast or perhaps have a jacket potato. There were some new flavours too(chicken and stuffing/chicken and bacon/chicken and herb/all day breakfast)I got to thinking I could put some of those on a jacket potato when I have one.

I have also remembered I have another turkey joint to cook so I shall do that tomorrow. That gives me a few options.

I won a bottle of cider in a raffle earlier in the week so I have had that, its close on 10pm and I am now cosy, rested and yes in bed listening to the radio again...but though its quite a boring night I am out for the next few all being well...the bingo tomorrow, music club Tuesday, a concert on Wednesday and yes bingo again on Thursday.

I shall have a good wash and shave tomorrow too and tidy myself up a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home