My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, February 08, 2014

I'm Awake...

but cannot complain because I did have quite a session of sleep. However, I did have what would be considered a weird nightmarish dream which brought me back to consciousness. I don't remember much of it but I know there was blood and animals. The context was strange and I was thinking...why? But as I type I think that I have worked that out for myself.

I use Twitter quite a bit and...recently there have been lots of images posted via a new way of putting them there which often means the images are open and they involve animal cruelty. I bet that is the reason why.

As I am awake I debating as it is unnecessary should I stay in or get ready and go somewhere even just for an hour or two. There are only a few places and I know them so well and its just going around shops. Or I can rest and stay indoors. But am I wasting time?  Then again it is still Winter.

I'll probably just go to the supermarket and at best buy some bread/milk.

Scratch that...the weather is so horrible I've stayed put. Not even going to the supermarket. Had dreams that were weird(only flashes remain)but this time my mum and two uncles were somewhere in that mix.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...


Images in dreams rarely relate to what is bothering your mind/body but they do sometimes relate to something.
Look up a dream interpretor book/site.

8 February 2014 at 15:59  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

I will look into that, thank you...

8 February 2014 at 16:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home