My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, February 10, 2014

I Do Like Tomatoes...

I would not have said that years ago...I ate almost a complete container of cherry tomatoes last night. And for supper a chicken pie with creamy sauce and some oven chips...

Today, I think its salad all the way perhaps with a jacket potato? And some of one of the sandwich fillers I purchased on Friday. Fruit during the day...

No alcohol last night...a small Pepsi(the club doesn't sell Coke)and the second drink was just tonic water.

No, I didn't win anything either.

Considering the suffering many people in the UK are going through with floods in my own area the weather is quite mild. But I am sure there will be pockets of local flooding in surrounding areas. We have been lucky this time.

A kind of warm jacket I have had for years has had zip on a pocket break(missing teeth)its not worth attempting to replace/repair nor throw the jacket away so I'll put up with it. If I can find a decent replacement or one in a charity shop I may treat myself. I'll have a look over the coming days...I don't want to spend a lot of money

Update:I can't add to the above post for today because I have done so little...avoided going out for the sake of doing so, today was mainly sleeping. I don't beat myself up over that because I must need it and it allows me to more on other days and when you sleep generally you are at peace so it also helps heal you mentally.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. This is AOT from MSE forum. Just wondering how you are? Interesting to read your blog

10 February 2014 at 10:02  
Blogger crl2amb said...

Could you make something out of the warm jacket Gildy. A foot muff perhaps? ;) - failing that just wear it indoors!

Be in touch soon.

Cx

10 February 2014 at 11:59  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

Hi AOT and welcome along...will be in touch to see how you are.

Carol that is not a bad idea using the coat indoors. If I avoid using the pocket it is fine. If I only put items of no value in the pocket it can still be used.

It was dark,I could not see why it would not zip up the last tiny bit and pulled until the tag came off one side altogether.

10 February 2014 at 21:48  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

Knowing where you live Carol...I hope you are safe. x

We seem ok for now but whilst you have been away we've had our moments too...here we had the worst weather late December.

11 February 2014 at 06:06  

Post a Comment

<< Home