My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

How Things Come Back To Your Mind...

When I was doing my little shop on Saturday night I was in the discount store and with it being not too far off closing time, there were few customers in the store and the staff were catching up on the tidying of the store and checking shelves...one assistant was in a world of his own and I guess after a long day and lets be honest some tasks are a bit monotonous. So as he went about his work he was singing reasonably quietly to himself but he was really putting a performance on of what I assume to be a favourite of his...

What was it?

Me and Mrs Jones mostly associated with Billy Paul.

Its the little things that make me smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home