My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

This Weekend...

I may start to rearrange my food store so that food in tins and glass go into the outhouse, that way they are near the kitchen and items of that nature cannot be affected by pests either animal or insect and most of the year it remains very cold. This is overflow from what is stored in Kitchen cupboards. Then items is cardboard or paper can remain where they are in an inbuilt wardrobe or the pantry.

It will give me the chance to do an inventory and move older items so they are used first.

One thing about the journey yesterday I found a bus that takes me past/near or showed me how close I can be to two retailers in the nearby town of Sedgefield. A new Sainsbury's opened last year and there is a kind of meat discount place that is popular which I may have a look around in the future but when you are single and you are on a tight budget that is likely to reduce still further nothing may be gained especially if you tend to stick to the same items week in, week out.

This same bus goes past a Tesco's that is much larger than the one in my town so again the range of goods will be greater. I suspect that the range of reduced items may be greater but you'd need to know when they reduce them and be sure you can connect with a bus home.

Its taken some shifting but I can say my hearing is still improving and it has been the old problem of excess wax thankfully which is finally shifting "Yuk!" I have found it usually takes two or three applications daily and around five to seven days to be successful.

How you go from food to something that is quite common but gross...

Its so tempting to go out again today but to do what...look around shops but not buy or buy for the sake of it. Its not the warmest of days and looks dull, dull dull. So I will stay indoors and rest or just wander down the street and put some money into the bank to cover utility and internet bills. All I need is some more spring onions. All the shops I use most in town are virtually next to each other(two supermarkets)a charity shop and my bank. And if I can stay in my home I am really close to all of them.

But I am out tonight at a concert with Isla St Clare(wrongly probably)best remembered by many on the UK as a co host of a kind of game show popular on Saturday evenings and we're talking thirty five years ago but tonight she will be singing and a lot of the set will be traditional Scottish/folk songs. With Burns night only approx a week away its appropriate that Isla appears around this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home