My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, January 10, 2014

Don't Think I Will Go Today Even Though Its The First Meeting...

But I have never ever been to a racecourse in my life. Reasonably close by is Sedgefield Races. So sometime soon I shall pack a rucksack with a snack and a flask, my camera and head there and have a look at what such an event entails but I won't be placing any bets.

If I go to a Winter meeting I can probably catch a bus home but if its an evening meeting I'll have to get a taxi home or go into Sedgefield and travel to Durham or to Bishop Auckland adding more miles and time to the journey. The nearest I can get to the race course is approx half a mile so I will have to take my time, pick a day where I am at my best and rest quite a lot. Sedgefield is approx 8 miles away.

Come to that matter there is also Redcar Races but they are approx 30 miles away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home