My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

I Put Things Right On Sunday...

Luckily one ear still works at present and found some phone numbers of people I was unable to mail Christmas/New Year cards to and so I was able to talk with five of them and I no longer have to worry about sending cards out.

That sad news is that one person I was unable to contact(another person has told me)that she is in the early stages of dementia. And yet she remembered to send me a Christmas card.

I have one card to hand deliver which I am going to really go all out to do so today after putting it off too long.  That leaves me four people to still try and contact and then everything is ok.

Whilst I am out I am hoping to visit a couple of shops that I don't usually get the chance to. Then come home and get ready for tonight as its a special night at the music club and as its someones birthday its a pie and peas night so that takes care of me having to feed myself this evening. Good job one ear is still working so I can hear the music.

Update:The day went well...all buses connected but the outward journey was longer than planned as it could not be done directly. Coming home was easier. Most of what I purchased being vitamins and medical based products like mouthwash and a kind of medicated dusting powder.

I also got one of those containers that you put your pills for the week into little compartments so you remember to take them/avoid getting mixed up. I almost bought a pill crusher, I like that idea but its unnecessary as I can swallow them ok. I also found cans of fish which had some unusual sauces and for a change I was thinking I could have fish with a salad rather than meat.

Back on my town I managed to find some Chicken pies less than half price and panini rolls reduced by 65p.

I had a small salad when I came in from the music club. Even though I had pie and peas. My favourite drink at present when I am out is vodka and lemonade. To be honest I enjoy an odd one at home too. But its not something to worry over. Consumption is moderate.

When you buy raffle tickets(and also rarely win)any savings on what you win, if you do means that you break even or are really out of pocket but if it helps keep a favourite club/organisation  going that is what really matters. I rarely buy chocolate and certainly that is true of boxes of decent chocolates as they seem to have so little in the box for the price. But in the raffle at the club last night I won a box of NestlĂ© Dairy Box and I'm going to enjoy them. animated smileys eating & drinking 7

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home