My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Not Where I Should Be...

Instead of being at the Music Club I am...at home. Until the last minute I was going...but I had one of my rare headaches/migraines that I could not shift. Then it was too late to consider going by the time it disappeared. If I went now I'd only see perhaps an hour by the time a taxi got me there.

Its one of those...easy to drift away nights where I can be on here or listening to the radio and I suddenly find I have drifted off and the programme I am listening to has moved on/changed. But tiredness is part of the condition I have so I accept that.

Hopefully, I shall be back on track from tomorrow

I hope its ok, I found the milk I could not find. Totally unused so its back being cooled down. It was...in my bedroom and hidden under an over hanging continental quilt, I did look the first time in that area so how it was missed I have no idea. Being coldish I am keeping my fingers crossed it has not been wasted, it also helps that it is that treated fresh milk.

I had a mug of leek and potato soup.
I was even debating on beans on toast, its been months since I had those. No alcohol today animated smileys angels 6

Update:Ended up with Marmite on toast.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi popper well iv been away from MSE for a while and missed you so thought I'd pop hear how interesting your blogs got . Iv decided to leave MSE again but will regularly look at you blog happy new year x Jem132

7 January 2014 at 23:41  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

Jem,
Its so lovely to hear from you...take care of you.

I promise my blog does and can get more exciting, in general I am positive and upbeat.

Remember until I decide to publish a comment it remains private so it is almost like sending a private message.

Do stay in touch. I hope the New Year is kind to you and yours x

8 January 2014 at 00:09  
Anonymous Andrea said...

You meet all the best people here. Hope you enjoy all the videos that are going up on the Music Club Facebook page. It was a cracking night, faces amongst the artists and audience that we haven't seen in ages.

9 January 2014 at 01:36  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

That's a great sign that clubs offering "Live" music are doing well once again and that many are returning to making their own entertainment.

I cannot beat the video's that you have collected. Thank you for sharing. It seemed wrong not being there. Thank you for introducing me to it.

9 January 2014 at 03:52  

Post a Comment

<< Home