My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, January 10, 2014

Insomnia...Not A Problem.

Usually. If I cannot sleep I do so when I am able and if awake in these times I go on the internet/listen to the radio/music. Thankfully you do not have endless hours to fill with nothing.

I did have a period where sleep was less easy to come by after Mum passed away. At present the opposite has been more of a problem I find that I fall off to sleep without realising that I have and then wake to find I have only been asleep for anything between ten minutes to an hour. Does it bother me? Thankfully not. Only when I find I was interested in a radio programme and wake to find it has changed.

Well, I have just had a couple of Jaffa cakes and a mug of tea and am settled again in my cosy bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home